Patient Education Videos
Explore this section for resources on patient education animations.
Welcome to our patient education video library! Our video animations provide information about various medical conditions including anatomy, symptoms, and treatment procedures in presentations that are simple and easy for patients to understand. We are happy to discuss your condition and treatment options in greater detail and answer any questions you may have. Please call our office at to make an appointment.
Disclaimer: All information presented on this page is intended for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of rendering medical advice. The information contained herein is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Click on the desired multimedia patient education videos to learn more on various conditions and surgical management.
Foot & Ankle Videos
Dr. Kolodenker's Videos
- Achilles Tendinitis/Tendinosis
- Achilles Tendon Rupture Calf Exam
- Achilles Tendon Rupture Surgery
- Achilles Tendon Strengthen
- Achilles Tendon Stretch
- Ankle Pain Self Diagnosis
- Ankle Surgeon
- Anterior Tibial Tendon Strengthen
- Athletes Foot Fungal Infection
- Augmedix and Google Glass Medical Use
- Ball of Foot Pain
- Bunion Surgery
- Common Bunion Questions
- Diabetic Foot Ulcer
- Foot anatomy
- Foot and Ankle Surgeon
- Foot Pain
- Foot surgical closure
- Gout big toe infection
- Hallux Limitus/Rigidus Surgery
- Hamstring Stretch
- Heel Pain
- Hemangioma of foot (MRI)
- Ingrown Toe Nail Surgery
- Jones fracture
- Large Wart
- Low-Dye Tape Strap of the Foot
- Metatarsal Pads
- Morton’s Neuroma Hurts
- Pain at Big Toe
- Peroneal Strengthen
- Peroneal tendon strengthen (P2)
- Plantar Fascia Ligament Stretch
- Plantar Fibroma surgical excision
- Posterior Tibial Tendon Strengthen
- Quick test for Achilles tendon rupture
- Recommended Shoes
- Split Thickness Skin Graft
- Stinky, smelly feet
- Strayer Surgery to Relieve Pain from Achilles Tendonitis or Achilles Tendonosis
- Surgical excision of Morton’s Neuroma
- Top of foot nerve pain
- What is a Bunion?
- What is a Podiatrist?
- What is Plantar Fasciitis?